All these themes are free and are made by me. Please keep at least one form of credit . Read the FAQ before asking any questions. Feel free to send theme ideas and check back for more! Enjoy! Qirls' themes are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Stealing or removing credit is illegal and I will find you and have you reported and/or deleted.
· All my themes are free.
· Leave at least one form of credit. FAQ is okay
· If you remove credit, I'll find you & report you
· If you want to use parts of my coding, ask me first and give me credit please
· You may edit these themes for your own use
· If you want to publish one, show me the preview and give me credit for the original base
· If someone is stealing my themes, please tell me and I will promote you to over xx,xxx followers
· Feel free to send theme suggestions!
· I'll credit you if I use your idea!
· Remember that stealing is illegal
· Please like the post if you're using
· Check back soon for more themes
· Have a nice day and thanks for using my themes!
How to Install
1) Choose a theme you like and get the code (Pick the 1st or 2nd code, don't choose both of them)
3) Go to your blog > customize > Edit HTML
4) Use CTRL + A and delete ALL the coding from there
5) Go back to the code and copy all the coding
6) Paste all of the coding in your HTML
7) Update > Save > Close
8) Then refresh your blog
9) You aren't done yet!
10) Go back to your customize then upload your sidebar, sidebar backgrounds, fill in your links and make everything complete! Enjoy your theme!
· Blog hit 2.5k! Thanks guys!
· October 6th - Posted Theme 28
· So since school started back up, there's barely any time to make themes so I will sometimes post on the weekends.
· I'm going to be making a ton more quality/personal themes and will work on a new theme blog theme.
· Also more ask/links layouts are on their way!
· Come back soon ~
finding a theme, found one!
How do you get a theme?
Look to the right. There is a box that says 'How to Install.' Follow the instructions there to get the theme you want!
Who can use these themes?
Anyone can! The code is public and they are free!
Who made this theme blog?
I made it and I will not give you the code or publish it.
Infinite scroll not working?
Customize > Advanced Settings > Blog posts to 15.
Still not working? That means you must have messed something up yourself.
How do you make themes?
Please never ask me this. It is way too hard to explain. I played around with coding and I worked with it for hours and hours. I then started to edit themes and as I became better, I started making themes.
How do you ___?
If you want to know how to do something involving HTML, go to the tutorials please.
How to do the highlighted text?
< background > TEXT HERE < / background > without spaces!
Do you make custom themes?
No, not anymore. Don't ask me to make one for you.
Can I edit these themes?
Yes for personal use, if you want to publish one of my themes for your followers, show me the preview and remember to still give me visible credit on the theme for the base.
Can I remove credit?
Yes but leave at least one form of credit. In your FAQ is fine!
How can I remove credit?
Don't ask this. I work for hours on these themes and I would appreciate it if you kept it.
How can I remove the install theme button?
Same thing as the above. I put that there as another form of credit because some people completely remove all credit. I won't tell you how so don't ask. If you don't know how, then it's staying there.
Can you give me the sidebar/background for this certain theme?
I've noticed a lot of people have asked me if I can give them the link or where I got a certain sidebar or sidebar background from one of my theme previews. Don't ask me! Go to my Navigation and click what you're looking for! It'll be there! If it isn't, ask me super super nicely.
Something wrong with the theme?
Please tell me asap and I'll fix it!
If the answer to the question you ask me is up there in my FAQ, I will not reply to your question. Feel free to send theme ideas! If I use your idea, I'll credit you!